Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: daylight filters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cecil's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Help!!

    I have gotten myself very confused...I refered to the manual for my Super 8 camera and it says to put the screw in the for the built in filter for shooting indoors, okay, but I can only get Type A tungsten film in my area. Should I not use the built in filter and get an #85 for daylight conversion or do I need to use both types of filters for the proper colors?

    Thanks
    Cecil

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The screw actually disengages the filter, which is otherwise present for shooting Type A film outdoors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •